08 Jul Machine for brine preparation – Gloster Konzerv (HU) Case Study
Inox-Fer machine for brine preparation is the system to mix different type of salt (Sea Salt, Rock Salt, Kosher Salt and Canning or Pickling Salt), thickeners and additives according to the recipe homogenously.
Gloster Konzerv is a canning company that produces and processes different vegetables such as beetroot, pickles and tomato, and canned fruit. Despite the economic crisis, in 1998 it arrived on the Russian market, considerably increasing its production. Following these successes, today Gloster Konzerv is the first producer on the Hungarian market for processed products.
Inox-Fer built for Gloster Konzerv an automated plant for brine preparation with the aim to prepare new food productions in compliance with industrial standard, improve the existing process within the factory and increase flexibility.
TAILORED MACHINE FOR BRINE PREPARATION
- Cutting-edge dissolving system for high quantity of salt and additives to prevent the formation of lumps. The ingredients contained in the hopper are drawn in and pushed into the liquid at a very powerful rate to ensure perfectly homogeneous mixing
- Process 10000 lt / h thanks to two atomized mixing units consisting of a tank on load cells
- System connected by a pump to the ingredients supply line
- Integration of two scales for weighing smaller ingredients and ensuring precision
- Heating of the product for hot filling by two steam tubular exchangers
The result is a versatile plant that prepares brine, syrup and tomato sauce as well as a powerful solution for improving efficiency in the production line. Since Inox-Fer always pays attention to the customer’s needs and compliance with deliveries, in May our technicians went to Hungary for the start-up of the plant.